1. Conclusion of the contract
- Between the guest and the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten a contract is concluded according to the following conditions, provided that the room(s), room(s), area(s), other services have been ordered and confirmed by the Sonnengarten, also by telephone.
- If a deposit or advance payment is requested by the hotel for the reservation and this is not paid within the agreed period, the reservation commitment is invalid.
- If the customer is a fully qualified merchant and acts here for guests/participants registered by him, he shall be liable for the obligations created thereby.
- If the reservation confirmation differs from the content of the registration, the content of the reservation confirmation becomes part of the contract, unless the guest has immediately objected, at the latest with the acceptance of the services.
- In case of registration of several persons, groups, travel, seminar and conference events, the hotel must be informed of the number and, if necessary, lists of participants up to 7 days before arrival or event. Political events are to be clearly marked in the registration.
- The use of rooms, showcases and other areas is subject to payment. The transfer of the same to third parties is only permitted with the consent of the hotel.
2. Arrival and Departure
- Unless otherwise agreed, check-in time is from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and check-out time is until 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- In case of an intended departure after 11:00 a.m. the guest should inform the reception. If the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten agrees to this, half the room rate is to be paid for departures before 6:00 pm and the full room rate for departures after 6:00 pm.
- The arrival for reserved rooms must be no later than 6.00 p.m., if a later arrival was not notified in advance. If this does not happen, the Sonnengarten can dispose of the rooms otherwise.
Excluded from this are: Reservations that have been prepaid or for which a voucher has been issued or a credit card number of a credit card company accepted by Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten has been provided.
- The contractual scope of services of the hotel results from the brochure information or the agreements made.
- If the agreement is based on full board of the guest and the guest receives lunch on the first day, the performance of the hotel ends with breakfast on the day of departure otherwise with lunch. Half board basically includes breakfast and dinner.
- If the guest, for whatever reason, does not take one of the meals, he is not entitled to a refund, even on a pro rata basis, nor to a reduction.
- The prices stated in the brochure or other lists include the service charge and the currently applicable VAT. If the applicable VAT rate changes during the term of the contract, the Sonnengarten is entitled to adjust the prices to the new VAT rate.
- For events that extend beyond the agreed time, a service surcharge will be applied per employee, calculated on the basis of hourly wages + ancillary costs + night work surcharge, if applicable.
- Subject to separate agreements, the fee is payable upon departure of the guest.
- For stays longer than 7 days, Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten may issue an interim invoice.
- If the guest is in default of payment, the hotel can cancel the agreement with immediate effect. The assertion of further damages, in particular the loss of other rentals, remains reserved for the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten.
- If the guest cancels his stay prematurely, he nevertheless remains obligated to pay the remaining remuneration, unless he can prove that Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten has failed to provide an appropriate subletting.
- The place of performance for the guest’s payment obligations is the registered office of the hotel. This also applies if the payment was credited to the guest.
- Payments from credit card companies or checks are made on account of performance only.
- Cancellations of a reservation made are possible as follows:Hotel room with bed and breakfast buffet:
Cancellation up to the 7th day before arrival free of charge.
From the 7th before the date of arrival 80%.
A cancellation until the 10th day before arrival free of charge.
From the 10th day before the arrival date 70 % of the arrangement price.
We recommend that you take out hotel cancellation insurance. We will gladly send you forms by mail or email.
Events: The following cancellation periods are valid for agreed events and the provision of rooms:
over 20 days: Calculation of the provision costs is not applicable,
up to the 7th day: calculation of the room provision costs.
up to the day of the event: calculation of the provision costs plus compensation of 40% of the lost turnover (food); if this was not yet concretely determined, the following applies: minimum menu price banquet x number of persons.
- The guest or the organizer is liable to the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten for any damage caused by him or her or their guests.
- The Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten is not liable to the guest or the contract partner if the provision of services becomes impossible in the event of a strike or as a result of force majeure. In these cases, the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten will endeavor to procure equivalent services elsewhere.
- The Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten is liable to the guest according to the provisions of the BGB (up to 100 times the room rate, maximum 3,500.00 euros); for money and valuables according to § 702 BGB, however, only up to 800 euros, unless the hotel or its staff is at fault, or the valuables or money were given to the hotel for safekeeping in exchange for a receipt.
- If the guest brings a motor vehicle and this is parked on a parking space provided by the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten, the liability of the hotel is limited in accordance with the liability insurance policies concluded for this purpose.
- In the case of events, it is the responsibility of the contract partner to insure items brought along against theft or damage or destruction. A liability of the Sonnengarten is excluded.
- If the guest uses the rooms provided to him for a purpose other than agreed, the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten has an extraordinary right of termination.
- If the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten has reasonable cause to believe that an event endangers the smooth operation of the business, the safety or the reputation of the house or the guests, as well as in the case of force majeure or civil unrest, the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten may also terminate the contractual relationship without notice.
- The same applies if an organizer advertises in a daily newspaper without the consent of the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten, which serves as an invitation to job interviews or sales events. In these cases, the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten is entitled to the agreed remuneration even in the event of termination.
- Animals may only be brought into the hotel area with the prior consent of the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten and against payment of a surcharge. In public rooms, such as breakfast room, etc. after prior consent.
- Wake-up orders, information, mail and merchandise shipments are non-binding. The guest cannot derive any claims of any kind from this.
- Lost property (items left lying around) will be forwarded on request against reimbursement of costs. The storage period is 6 months.
- If the Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten transports the guest free of charge, the liability is limited according to the motor vehicle insurance for personal injury and property damage.
- Food and beverages may not be brought to events. The decoration of the event rooms requires a special agreement, unless it is only a table decoration.
- We reserve the right to correct errors as well as misprints and miscalculations.
- Verbal agreements only become effective when they have been confirmed in writing by Wohlfühlhotel Sonnengarten.
- For any disputes arising from this contract and its fulfillment, to the extent permitted by law, the registered office of the hotel shall be deemed agreed.
- The use of the common facilities (sauna with sauna area), the garden ( with sports and play equipment ) and the rental bicycles is at your own risk.
- Brochure liability or internet liability is excluded. The current price lists are valid.
- If rooms or other services are reserved on an option basis, the option dates are binding for both parties. After expiry of the agreed option period, the hotel may freely dispose of the option-booked rooms and services without consultation.
- Should one of the above provisions be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. In place of the invalid provision, a valid provision that comes as close as possible to it shall apply.